Belly Dance & Empowerment
Join the Women's Empowerment (WE) Circle!
Welcome to the Women's Empowerment (WE) Circle.
If you reached this page it is most likely because you are being called to empower yourself and / or to belly dance.
You are invited to this unique women's circle where you will learn how to empower yourself through the art of belly dance and will connect with a creative & supportive community of women who are interested in personal growth, uplifting their spirits and unifying in sisterhood.
Each session will explore a different theme that will help you transform your life and develop your self-confidence. So take off any masks and bring your authentic self to this loving space.
Each session includes community time, a light writing prompt and lots of belly dancing.
**No artistic or dance experience is necessary.
***This is a person-centered, trauma informed, & multiculturally competent program.
BELLY DANCE AND EMPOWERMENT - Part One
Consists of three online sessions via zoom.
Wednesdays 7-8:30pm ET
The themes that will be explored:
1.25.23 - Know Thyself
2.1.23 - Self Acceptance
2.8.23 - Freedom of Choice
Investment: $40.00 per session or $110 for all three sessions
**If you are experiencing financial challenges please reach out to Shlomit. We want all women regardless of economic status to be able to attend the program.
How to prepare for the circles:
- Connect to Zoom (You will receive the link after you register).
- Wear comfortable clothes and have space to move in.
- Pen and Paper
What will you gain from this women's circle?
- Connect with an uplifting global community of women
- Enhance self love and self confidence
- Reduce stress
- Learn how to Belly Dance with a unique approach
- Tone your body and burn calories
- Fun and rejuvenating
- Uplift your mood and mental health
- Learn to express yourself freely
- Gain self understanding
- Learn tools for self empowerment
- Transform your life
- Feel heard, held, and understood
- Gain wisdom about important topics that relate to women
- Make new friends
Who is this program for?
- For ALL who define themselves as women (transgender women are very welcome)
- For women who are interested in personal growth and want to be in community
- For women who want to learn how to belly dance
- For women who had a hysterectomy
- For mothers and grandmothers
- For women who struggle with depression or anxiety
- For women who have experienced abuse (sexual, physical, mental or emotional)
- For women looking to lose weight
- For women with womb complications (Prolapse, uterine fibroids, infertility, etc)
- For women who want to enhance self-confidence and assertion
- For you!
HAVE QUESTIONS? feel free to email Shlomit at email@example.com
About the facilitator:
Shlomit Oren has 17 years of experience Belly Dancing and 10 years experience teaching.
She is a community leader and NYC based multicultural performing artists, belly dancer, physical actress, clown, Person-Centered Expressive Arts healer, therapist-in-training, multi-generational educator and owner of Gleeful Wellness LLC.
Shlomit is passionate about empowering women and is the creator of the WE circle.
To learn more about Shlomit, click to HERE